Shop "Designs By Julie" for a fun and unique shopping experience!

Designs By Julie

create & buy custom products

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Doing business online...

Is it just me or is the economy so bad that sales are down? I sometimes I get so discouraged because I sit and create all different forms of art for hours and put all this time into sitting here designing and adding these designs to products at Zazzle yet I have had little sales? I am just not sure if it's me doing something wrong or if maybe it's due to the economy right now. I have sold several items and it makes me feel good when I do because of all the effort I put into being an Artist but when sales go down I gotta wonder is it me and am I doing something wrong or in time will things get better and maybe I just need to have more patience. This is my very first time ever running an online store or being in any business online.
I welcome any helpful advice or constructive criticism. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some very helpful ideas and case studies regarding a successful business I recommend you try http://wwww.internet-home-business-builder.com

designsbyjulie said...

Thanks very much for the helpful information, I will check it out.:)