Shop "Designs By Julie" for a fun and unique shopping experience!

Designs By Julie

create & buy custom products

Sunday, November 16, 2008

More on Zazzle Products....

If you haven't already visited my online store please do. http://www.zazzle.com/juliebernabe*
You will find that I am always adding new designs and new products are added from time to time as well. I have a wide variety of custom designed products and all products are fully customizable so that you the customer can customize your product/products the way that you would like so that you get exactly what you want. :)

Maybe you'd like to add or change some text, maybe you see a poster and would like to add a poem or favorite quote or saying. You can do this and more with the customizable feature that Zazzle offers on all their products. Make your favorite shirt or keychain! Be creative and have fun with the product/products of your choice!

If you should have any questions or need any help please don't hesitate to contact me at my personal email address... stlouisbernabejulieanderic@yahoo.com

I'd be more than happy to assist you in anyway I can. :)

Thanks for stopping by and please click on the link at the beginning of this post and stop on by my Zazzle shop today!

2 comments:

Blogmaster said...

Hi - Thanks for visiting my art showroom - also greatly appreciate your comments. Best wishes from Western NC Joe The Artist Hagarty

designsbyjulie said...

Your very welcome and thanks so much for dropping in...