Shop "Designs By Julie" for a fun and unique shopping experience!

Designs By Julie

create & buy custom products

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Life of an Artist. :)

I just want to take the time to thank everyone who stops by my blog to visit. I know alot of you leave very nice comments and messages and I do so much appreciate it. I'm sorry I'm not always the best in replying, but being an Artist requires alot of work and effort that I do put into my designs so that I continue creating and promoting beautiful and unique forms of art for you my friends to view and my wonderful customers who enjoy visiting my shop and making purchases as well. Please keep the nice comments and messages coming. I do so much enjoy reading them and it's those of you that takes the time to write a nice comment or message that help inspire me. For those of you who also take the time to go on to my Zazzle Shop and visit or make purchases I do so much appreciate it. Thanks so much and I hope you will visit again!

As always please remember to shop "Designs by Julie" for a fun and unique shopping experience!

http://www.zazzle.com/juliebernabe*


Artistically,
Julie~

1 comment:

Restaurant Kitchen Report for St. Louis Missouri said...

I have awarded you a Lemonade Award. Your site is very useful and full of great information and ideas.

You can pick it up at:

http://cleandining.blogspot.com/2009/01/thanks-for-lemonade-award.html

Thanks for the great site!