Shop "Designs By Julie" for a fun and unique shopping experience!

Designs By Julie

create & buy custom products

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September is Here!

Wow! I cannot believe it is already September. Time sure does fly. I hope everyone had a great summmer and got the kids back to school with very little stress.

With the kids back in school, it only means fall is almost here! I do love fall. The leaves changing and perhaps a few bonfires. To celebrate this great time of year, I've spoofed up my Zazzle page. Come check it out and let me know what you think.

God Bless,

Julie

Autumn Leaves print
Autumn Leaves by pembertonoakes
Other posters from zazzle.com
Autumn Colours print
Autumn Colours by Ferrante52
More Print from www.Zazzle.com
Stepping out,poster print
Stepping out,poster by signore
View other posters at www.zazzle.com

1 comment:

"BUTTERY"fly said...

Hi Julie,
I'm Cecille...I've seen your photo stream, you seem to have a nice, happy and loving family. I am always delighted to see one :-)

Your products look really great! Do you design them all? You are one talented woman. It all looks so pretty and I find the customizable mouse pad adorable too...

Btw, thank you for the inspiring comment you left on my site, it is greatly appreciated.

Hope to see more of your wonderful designs.

XO